Install Certificate di Apache
To install your SSL Certificate, perform the following steps:
1. Copy the certificate into a shell text editor and the file as "mydomain.crt"
Note: Copy the entire contents of the certificate from (and including) the -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- and -----END CERTIFICATE----- lines.
2. Copy the certificate to the Apache server directory in which you plan to store your certificates (by default: /usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.crt/ or /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/)
Note: If you have a custom installation, please locate the server directory.
3. Open the Apache httpd.conf file in a shell text editor.
4. Locate the SSL VirtualHost associated with your certificate. Verify that you have the following 2 directives within this virtual host. Please add them if they are not present:
SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.crt/domainname.crt (or server.crt)
SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/apache/conf/ssl.key/domainname.key (or server.key)
Note that some instances of Apache will store Virtual Host information in a ssl.conf file. If your httpd.conf contains no Virtual Host information then you wil need to locate and amend the ssl.conf as above.
5. Save the changes and exit the shell editor.
6. Start or Restart your apache web server using one of the following commands:
/usr/sbin/httpd startssl or restart
/usr/sbin/httpsd startssl or restart